In this issue
Q310 - Forget The Hits, Q chooses The Real Best Of
(Free heated debate with every issue)
The 10 big questions answered by our latest issue
Subscribe to Q now
1. What would happen if you could pick your favourite artist’s best of?
Well that’s exactly what we’ve done, check out our writer's Real Best Of selections for Oasis, Madonna, Nirvana, The Beatles, Radiohead, Blur, Muse, Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie, Kate Bush, The Smiths, U2 and more, and they're not what you'd think…
2. Why couldn’t Paul Weller cash The Jam’s first ever check?
The singer looks back across his career (including some early 'banking issues') in an exclusive interview
3. Which cultural tribe defines you?
From Bus Kids to Mod Dads we chart the new cults in town
4. Is Madonna’s new album MDNA any good?
Plus new LPs from Jack White, Ren Harvieu, Spiritualized, Miike Snow and more reviewed
5. What happened to the creepy statue from Lionel Richie’s Hello video?
We went right to the source and asked the man himself…
6. How did Caitlin Moran swap Courtney Love's hatred for Lady Gaga's love?
We spend a day with the How To Be A Woman author to find out how she made the jump from this music journalism lark to rethinking feminism
7. When will we get to hear new albums from Sigur Ros, The Killers and more?
Find out about more records in the pipeline as we hit the studio in our new monthly Coming Up section
8. How do Wagner and Pixies' albums improve Rufus Wainwright’s love life?
The singer invites us to inspect the more intimate parts of his record collection
9. Is Laura Marling starting a punk group?
The singer reveals her ambitions in our live review, plus we check out Simple Minds and Pulled Apart By Horses’ shows
10. What has Roger Moore’s eyebrow got to do with Tenacious D?
More than you'd expect, we discover as the pair undergo our Cash For Questions inquisition
Plus much more we can't shoehorn into 10 questions so you'd better buy the issue, Q310, for the full story...
Subscribe to Q now