In this issue
Q314 September 2012
Indie, Arty, Cheesy & Dave it's...
Plus Kasabian, The Darkness, Flaming Lips, Foals, Stone Roses, Calvin Harris & much more
Subscribe to Q now
The 10 big questions answered by the new issue of Q
1. Do Blur have a future?
Miranda Sawyer joins Damon, Graham, Alex and Dave ahead of their Hyde Park Olympics gig to discover if this summer marks the band’s swansong or rebirth
2. What was it like when The Stone Roses invaded Manchester last month?
Get our Heaton Park special report…
3. What is the worst album cover ever?
We assemble a panel of experts – including Art Attack’s Neil Buchanan! – to give their verdict on the worst images ever to grace the front of a record
4. Why could Justin Hawkins “see himself dying on a toilet”?
It’s sex, drugs and rock’n’roll… actually a LOT of drugs as The Darkness recall the excesses of their heyday and how they made it back from the brink
5. What albums does the world’s greatest spin bowler… er spin?
England cricketer Graeme Swann 'stumps' up the records that changed his life
6. Could The Flaming Lips’ Wayne Coyne swap his bubble for Dr Who’s TARDIS?
And plenty of other mind-expanding inquires from you in this month’s Cash For Questions
7. What’s the festival for you?
Q’s writers swapped the office for muddy fields to bring you a snapshot of this year's festival season, including Download, Latitude, Isle Of Wight & more
8. Why does Ross Noble own a tank?
Q spends an afternoon on the comedian's farm with his “self-propelled gun”
9. What did Calvin Harris say when Rihanna invited him to hang out in her dressing room?
We join the DJ and producer for 48 hours in Madrid and Ibiza...
10. Has Drake’s New York ‘scuffle’ dented his onstage swagger?
We check out the rapper live, plus there's also albums reviews from Plan B, Bloc Party, Yeasayer, Roxy Music & more
Plus a whole lot more including a bite to eat with Ray Davies, studio time with Foals, a chat with Kasabian & more, get Q314....
Subscribe to Q now