In this issue
Q317 December 2012
Plus Keith Richards, Neil Young, Florence + The Machine, 6Music, Radiohead, Keane, Breaking Bad & more
The 10 big questions answered by the new issue of Q
1. Can Brandon Flowers juggle rock stardom with being the second most famous Mormon on Earth?
We join The Killers as they come to terms with each other, their fans and rock and roll maturity
2. What happened when Radiohead returned to the UK’s arenas for the first time in six years?
We join Thom Yorke and co as they make their live return, plus all the stuff that matters in music this month in Q Now
3. How did Neil Young come face to face with Charles Manson in a recording studio?
Revelations and insight in five exclusive excerpts from Young’s new book Waging Heavy Peace: A Hippie Dream
4. How did Guy Garvey, Jarvis Cocker and co become superstar DJs?
We go behind the scenes at 6Music to meet the rock stars who have their own radio shows
5. Why are Keane so massive around the world?
We witness some crazy scenes as the band arrive in East Asia, plus what does the future holds for the group?
6. Why have smoothies and a powder that acts as an “intestinal broom” transformed Example’s life?
As candid as ever the rapper/crooner admits he nearly didn’t survive fame
7. What are the 50 weediest records of all time?
We’ll tell you an rundown of the meekest tunes around
8. What is Florence Welch’s special sporting skill?
We catch up with the women who puts Florence into Florence + The Machine
9. Why isn’t the world’s best TV show, Breaking Bad, on British telly?
We chart the word-of-mouth, box set-driven rise of the suburban drug-trade epic
10. What is George Michael like with an orchestra?
Plus all Alt-J, Robbie Williams, Jake Bugg, Madness, Massive Attack and more in this month’s reviews
Plus a whole lot more including Keith Richards, Kylie, Alice Cooper, Hot Chip, Pitbull, Fatboy Slim and more, in fact we suggest you buy a copy now and find out for yourself...